Current recruitment opportunities
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and capable coordinator/administrator to join The Mindfulness Network team. This 15-hour a week, paid role is home-based and hours can be organised to suit the post holder and needs of the training programme. The post will involve:
- coordinating and administering the Teacher Training Programme (TTP);
- answering queries from existing and prospective participants;
- coordinating trainee’s portfolios;
- interfacing with the training, mentoring, and marketing team around operational issues; and
- liaising with venues to set training programmes and contracts in place.
Upcoming paid and volunteer roles
Join our volunteer team as a Trustee. We are putting together information regarding being a Trustee for us and will be announcing this soon. Please email us at email@example.com to register your interest.
Where we announce new vacancies
Join our mindfulness-based supervision team Click here
Become a mindfulness retreat leader Click here