I am an Operational Coordinator at The Mindfulness Network. I have experience in finance in the healthcare, recruitment and telecommunications sectors and within local authorities. A qualified teacher, I have also taught in schools, colleges and at a university (in the UK and abroad).
In 2013, I began training with the Mindfulness in Schools Project to deliver its three curricula. I have delivered mindfulness in primary and secondary schools, in both the state and independent sectors, to children, adolescents, school staff and to parents. I also work with adoptive parents and special guardians and deliver workplace mindfulness.
- Bangor University, Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice (2015), Teacher Training Course Level 1
- Mindfulness in Schools Project (2013 – 2015), Trained to teach .b, .b Foundations, Paws b
- University of Chichester (2006), Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- International House, London (1995) Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- University of Hull (1993) BA (Hons) European Studies/French